Installation is complicated a bit because on HCoop MySQL tables can be created but not dropped (you have to run mysql-fixperms). Because of this we'll have to:
- Start the installation process by pointing your web browser to the install.php file.
- Fill database connection parameters as usual
- Let the installation wizard die telling you that it cannot drop the "drupal_install_test" table.
In a shell run mysql-fixperms.
- Connect to the database and drop the "drupal_install_test" table:
$ echo "drop table drupal_install_test;" | mysql -u $USER -h mysql -D $DBNAME
- Re-start the installation process and re-insert database connection parameters.
- The wizard should now complete the process without problems.