Results 1 - 19 of 19 results out of about 5750 pages. (0.68 seconds)
- DomTool/Examples . . . 19 matches
- ...Here are some example configuration files for DomTool, our distributed configuration management system.
= Domains =
== The Model T ==
If you just want to d...
- DomTool/UserGuide . . . 62 matches
This is the DomTool User Guide. The properties of DomTool are described, as well as its use and its configuration file format.
= Overview =
HCoop is almo...
- MemberManual/UsingDomtool . . . 34 matches
- ...berManual that describes the bare minimum that you need to know concerning our use of DomTool. This is meant to be a very brief HCoop-specific overview, compared to the DomTool/U...
- DomTool . . . 29 matches
- ...istributed system configuration tool.
= For everyone =
* '''[[DomTool/UserGuide|User Guide]]''': An introduction to configuring shared daemons at HCoop.
- DomTool/WhyNoHtaccess . . . 12 matches
- ...sses, disabling Apache for everyone.
Instead, you can configure your web sites using DomTool, as shown on [[DomTool/Examples]]. All of the most common Apache directives have Dom...
- DomTool/LearningTheDetails . . . 8 matches
- ...DomTool is built around standard ideas from statically-typed functional programming. In particular, we expect that anyone who is an expert Haskell and ML programmer will be able ...
- MemberManual/ServingWebsites . . . 31 matches
- ...net|portal]]. Once it is authorized by an administrator, you will be able to utilize DomTool. DomTool will let Apache and other services know about your domain. Please take a l...
- MemberManual/GettingStarted . . . 16 matches
- ...fs listacl <DIRECTORY>
Please continue on to the [[MemberManual/GettingStarted/AfsExamples|AFS examples]] page for some annotated examples on how to set AFS permissions.
- MemberManual/MigrationGuide . . . 11 matches
Primary ns ns
Then, run the `domtool` command to finalize your changes on Fyodor.
Now request control of the '''DOMAIN'''...
- MemberManual/GettingDomain . . . 11 matches
- ...firmation that your request has been approved, configure your subdomain as usual with DomTool.
= Find a registrar =
Otherwise, if you want to manage a domain with DomTool, you m...
- MemberManual/Email . . . 11 matches
Email sent to any of your HCoop-managed domains can be configured using Domtool. Please consult the [[DomTool/UserGuide|Domtool User Guide]] for details on how to s...
- NavajosBogMigrationGuide . . . 9 matches
- ...ble automatically on the new nodes. This time around all you have to do is flip a few domtool flags to serve your sites with the new server, and ssh into a different host for shel...
- NewFeatures . . . 5 matches
- ...c requests such as installation of Debian packages.
* Use your Kerberos password.
= DomTool 2 =
* DomTool 2 is a very powerful tool. It utilizes a very easy to understand lang...
- MemberManual/WebApplications/WordPress . . . 4 matches
- ...is page will provide you with detailed instructions on how to install Wordpress using DomTool and AFS permissions.
This will guide you through downloading the latest stable versi...
- MemberManual/ServingWebsites/SslCert . . . 4 matches
- ... Request ==
If you are creating an SSL certificate to use for a web virtual host via DomTool, then you need to create both a key file and a csr file. The csr file is called a "c...
- RewriteGoals . . . 3 matches
* Re-work WelcomePage to be more relevant and easy to browse
* Provide more examples on [[DomTool/Examples]] and on MigrationTips
* Making an HCoop "Member Manual", perh...
- MemberManual/WebApplications/NodeJs . . . 2 matches
- ...'Server running at http://127.0.0.1:8124/');
Configure your domain, modelling [[DomTool/Examples#mod_proxy|this example]]. This will foward requests to your domain to the po...
- CategoryNeedsWork . . . 1 match
Wiki pages in need of editing
To add a page to this category, add a link to this page on the l...
- CategoryMemberManual . . . 1 match
Pages that could be considered part of the documentation for the users of our systems.
18.9k - rev: 76 (current) last modified: 2019-04-27 23:48:35
20.4k - rev: 30 (current) last modified: 2018-10-20 18:11:41
2.6k - rev: 20 (current) last modified: 2013-01-14 07:07:24
1.9k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2019-04-27 23:35:57
2.1k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2008-07-07 04:27:49
0.9k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 2009-04-09 18:47:45
8.8k - rev: 54 (current) last modified: 2020-02-28 03:14:08
9.6k - rev: 41 (current) last modified: 2013-01-13 17:55:10
9.4k - rev: 114 (current) last modified: 2012-12-17 21:12:48
3.4k - rev: 17 (current) last modified: 2014-12-16 05:44:35
11.1k - rev: 48 (current) last modified: 2020-02-14 12:03:14
14.1k - rev: 31 (current) last modified: 2013-02-16 21:19:41
1.3k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2013-07-27 22:35:56
4.8k - rev: 24 (current) last modified: 2019-01-14 21:48:05
5.2k - rev: 49 (current) last modified: 2019-01-11 01:40:03
1.4k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2008-07-07 04:28:00
3.3k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2014-05-18 02:50:36
0.3k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 2011-03-02 00:02:34
0.4k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 2013-01-13 17:13:07