Results 1 - 25 of 74 results out of about 5744 pages. (1.15 seconds)
- DomTool/AdminProcedures . . . 72 matches
- ...s, people with root privileges on our servers. Most members should probably start at DomTool/UserGuide.
= Conventions for this document =
- DomTool/UserGuide . . . 60 matches
This is the DomTool User Guide. The properties of DomTool are described, as well as its use and its configuration file format.
= Overview =
HCoop is almo...
- DomTool/Implementation . . . 43 matches
- ...This page describes the implementation of the DomTool language interpreter and other tools. Most members would probably be better served visiting DomTool/UserGuide.
- DomTool/Plugins . . . 41 matches
- ... is, people with root privileges on our servers. Most members should probably consult DomTool/UserGuide instead.
This page documents the different DomTool '''plugins''', which pr...
- DomTool/NonHCoopSetup . . . 37 matches
- ...DomTool source code is, at places, HCoop and OpenAFS-specific. Here's a documented procedure for setting up DomTool on non-HCoop machines and without using AFS.
- DomTool/Installation . . . 36 matches
- ...u make multiple releases in a day append `-N` starting with `1`.
Running the `deploy-domtool` script will then pull, build, and install domtool sitewide.
To deploy on an individ...
- DomTool/ArchitectureOverview . . . 36 matches
- ...This page describes the client/server distributed configuration architecture of DomTool. For (largely orthogonal) information on the programming language used for configuration, ...
- MemberManual/UsingDomtool . . . 32 matches
- ...berManual that describes the bare minimum that you need to know concerning our use of DomTool. This is meant to be a very brief HCoop-specific overview, compared to the DomTool/U...
- DomTool . . . 27 matches
- ...istributed system configuration tool.
= For everyone =
* '''[[DomTool/UserGuide|User Guide]]''': An introduction to configuring shared daemons at HCoop.
- DomtoolTwo . . . 26 matches
- ...'''This page is out of date and was only meant as a preview. See DomTool instead.'''
Herein lies an overview of the new configuration management tool that AdamChlipala is develo...
- DomTool/Building . . . 20 matches
= Prerequisites =
DomTool minimally requires an SML compiler, libpcre for regex handling, libssl for communications, and rsync to publish configuration.
- DomTool/LanguageReference . . . 18 matches
This page gives an in-depth specification of the DomTool language. Most members would probably prefer the more informal presentation in DomTool/UserGuide.
- DomTool/WhyNoHtaccess . . . 11 matches
- ...sses, disabling Apache for everyone.
Instead, you can configure your web sites using DomTool, as shown on [[DomTool/Examples]]. All of the most common Apache directives have Dom...
- DomTool/SslProcedures . . . 10 matches
- ...The SSL certification authority and related certificates discussed here are used by [[DomTool/ArchitectureOverview#Users_and_authentication|domtool for authentication]], and are n...
- DomTool/Examples . . . 10 matches
- ...Here are some example configuration files for DomTool, our distributed configuration management system.
= Domains =
== The Model T ==
If you just want to d...
- DomTool/AdditionalClients . . . 9 matches
- ...This page documents command-line tools besides the `domtool*` family that act as DomTool clients. It's aimed at admins. Most members will probably find the most useful documentati...
- DomTool/LearningTheDetails . . . 7 matches
- ...DomTool is built around standard ideas from statically-typed functional programming. In particular, we expect that anyone who is an expert Haskell and ML programmer will be able ...
- DomTool/Examples/Full . . . 3 matches
This page contains a number of working examples of DomTool configuration. People are welcome to add their own working examples to this page if they like.
- MemberManual/ServingWebsites . . . 23 matches
- ...net|portal]]. Once it is authorized by an administrator, you will be able to utilize DomTool. DomTool will let Apache and other services know about your domain. Please take a l...
- ClintonEbadi . . . 22 matches
- ... am the Treasurer of the coop (someone has to do it), and the current lead sysadmin / DomTool maintainer / lo-fi AdamChlipala replacement.
= Board Statements =
- HcoopVolunteerTasks . . . 19 matches
- ...ut of date and needs new screenshots)-- - Updated for 10.8
* The [[https://hcoop.net/domtool/|domtool reference documentation]] could use some sprucing up
* Easy: The docstrin...
- MemberManual/FAQ . . . 18 matches
This page contains answers to questions often asked about DomTool and our setup.
= Shell Access =
== Can I use an ssh public key to log in? ==
SSH public ...
- ServerMcCarthy . . . 15 matches
- ...and auth against sasld
`mkdir /etc/courier /etc/spamassassin` for userdb and spamd. `domtool-publish` should at least make the spamassassin dir...
- InstallationProcedure/CommonInstallSteps . . . 13 matches
- ...vices rely on the rdns mapping to behave correctly.
1. Add basic node information to DomTool config
1. Edit `/afs/hcoop.net/common/etc/domtool/lib/hcoop.dtl` and add definiti...
- MemberManual/GettingStarted . . . 11 matches
- ...ables Kerberos authentication. See MemberManual/ShellAccess for more information.
= Domtool: Manage domain-specific DNS/email/web =
To manage all aspects of the Internet domains...
7.6k - rev: 17 (current) last modified: 2009-02-17 16:44:21
20.4k - rev: 30 (current) last modified: 2018-10-20 18:11:41
11.6k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2010-03-18 14:05:35
5.2k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2011-04-22 23:05:37
4.0k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2018-08-11 18:48:45
3.1k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2018-04-19 02:12:01
7.8k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2013-01-24 05:18:19
2.6k - rev: 20 (current) last modified: 2013-01-14 07:07:24
1.9k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2019-04-27 23:35:57
12.2k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2009-04-09 21:08:04
3.9k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2018-08-11 16:36:04
12.0k - rev: 162 (current) last modified: 2010-01-27 11:43:02
2.1k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2008-07-07 04:27:49
3.6k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2014-04-24 02:05:48
18.9k - rev: 76 (current) last modified: 2019-04-27 23:48:35
1.6k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2012-12-20 22:21:24
0.9k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 2009-04-09 18:47:45
3.7k - rev: 134 (current) last modified: 2018-10-20 18:24:55
8.7k - rev: 53 (current) last modified: 2018-10-20 18:18:58
14.4k - rev: 86 (current) last modified: 2019-05-10 14:33:51
7.9k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2019-04-14 18:09:59
5.1k - rev: 43 (current) last modified: 2016-09-13 03:37:37
9.0k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2015-05-15 17:56:16
3.8k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2018-11-14 03:31:36
9.6k - rev: 41 (current) last modified: 2013-01-13 17:55:10