1. Board Meeting Agenda
- Progress reports on tasks assigned at last meeting
- Usual boring financial stats for the record (see below)
- Bank information should be transfered from adamc to rkd this Wednesday. Make sure we have whatever paperwork Wells Fargo will require.
Authorize funds to procure a replacement for Hardware#mire
A price from Dell ($1200+more parts separetely, $2100 all from Dell) and a price from Newegg ($1300) are listed on msgid:20110724082746.GX13133@boltzmann.zgib.net on -sysadmin
- For reference, fritz was $1902.05 + $329.60 for 2x1TB hard drives.
Discuss transferring bank accounts to the NationalCooperativeBank
1.1. Treasurer report
- Wells Fargo balance: $2,970.51
- Paypal balance: $549.15
- Google checkout balance: 0.00
- Sum of all active balances: $5931.85
- Co-op balance: $-231.23 (= total assets - member balances)
- Monthly incomes
- The last billing cycle changed $784.00 in dues. This is slighly down, and *barely* covers our yearly expenses.
- Peer1 $680.00
- Rsync.net $61.60
- tech.coop: $300 / year
- incorp: $99 / year
2. Admin meeting agenda
- Decommissioning hopper
- Purchasing new member machine
Migrations deleuze -> fr