I am running for the HCoop Board of Directors in 2015. I am passionate about free software, but using free software (particularly for network services) means taking on an increasing administrative burden. I believe that the cooperative is a solution to this problem because we can pool our resources and only have to solve each problem once. Also, working with others is more enjoyable than working by myself. I am running to strengthen the cooperative and to help other members solve their computing problems.
TriLUG Steering Committee Member
- Knowledge of Kerberos and AFS
- System administration experience with Debian
- More Services
- Improved documentation on the use of our tools and how to contribute
- Improved managed application deployment
- Targeted computing solutions, such as a set of applications and configuration that could be meet the needs of artists looking for a web presence, inventory system, etc.
- HCoop-ized workstations
Thanks for reading this far. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am particularly interested in computing problem that you would like HCoop to solve.