|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is the HCoop Member Manual. It will tell you all you need to know about using HCoop services and participating in the co-op.
It is a work in progress, so don't expect complete content yet.
''''All sections should be in their own subpage. Example: ["MemberManual/GettingStarted"].''''
= Getting started =
* How to indicate that you would like to join HCoop.
* We use AFS. ''''Required reading.''''
* It's a bit different than standard UNIX file permissions. Allows for granular control of access, and ability to access your files from any machine that has an AFS/Kerberos client.
* We use DomTool. ''''Required reading.''''
* It is a fairly unique approach to sharing access to a machine. It facilitates email and web serving, provided that you have a domain.
|<a href='http://crbaldwi.interfree.it/1035070090/'>alice munroe open</a> <a href="http://crbaldwi.interfree.it/1035070090/">alice munroe open</a> [link=http://crbaldwi.interfree.it/1035070090/]alice munroe open[/link]|