1. Q: Can I edit this wiki before joining?
2. Q: Can I compile binaries myself?
A: Yes. You can install your own compilers, and we'll install most any compiler that's found in Debian testing.
3. Q: Can I run my own daemons?
A: Yes, though whether or not this is feasible in terms of resource use depends on the kind of server.
4. Q: Can I use an HCoop account for commercial purposes?
A: Yes, though we hope that you'll be willing to pay a (not much) greater share of our costs if you are reaping a huge profit by way of our services.
5. Q: Can I use multiple domain names that I own with an HCoop account?
A: Yes, and we even have our own DomainTool to let you do so without superuser intervention.