1. IRC Meeting held Sunday, November 1, 2009
1.1. Agenda (with conclusions)
- New dues structure
- Our monthly costs are now $961.60 total (including the recent Peer1 $100 price increase), and divided by number of members (without pledges), it is $7.52/member.
- This information needs to be viewed in context of available colocation options
- Abandoning pledges
- ISP provider switch
- It was decided to make another round of potential hosts investigation (primarily Dallas, TX but maybe Houston as well) and discuss at another board meeting next week
- Hardware plans
1.2. Final decisions
- Frank is looking for Houston colo options. (Might want to coordinate with others who understand exactly what we need in an offer)
- Meeting in a week, starting 2 hours after this week's meeting time.
- Official decision on dues in no more than two weeks.