March 9th, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Check the time in your local timezone. Beware of Daylight Saving Time!
2. Proposed Agenda
Who will become treasurer now that SteveKillen has decided he can no longer perform his duties?
Steve has temporary delegated his duties to ClintonEbadi.
- Granting Anish Jacob sysadmin powers
The powers have been granted.
- Approving implementation of new payment providers
HCoop will begin accepting payments via Stripe
- Purchasing a memory upgrade for fritz
ClintonEbadi will purchase a memory upgrade for fritz from http://www.ebay.com/itm/16GB-4X4GB-MEMORY-DDR2-DELL-POWEREDGE-M605-M805-M905-2970-6950-R300-R805-R905-/221184375436
- Creating a corporate letterhead
We could adapt http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~swm11/letters/ and use LaTeX
ClintonEbadi will create an official letterhead to placate Paypal and other organizations living in the 20th century. An example letterhead: http://unknownlamer.org/tmp/letterhead-blargle.pdf
- Licenses of the hcoop website and images
- We should probably be licensing our content under some kind of creative commons license (except for the logo)
- Track down SVG version of the hcoop logo
- Copyright assignment?
This issue have been delayed.