To whom it may concern,
I am a representative of HCoop, Inc <http://hcoop.net> a registered non-profit corporation providing Internet hosting services for members. We are planning a major infrastructure upgrade, and have decided to move to a colocation provider that better suits our current situation and will allow us to expand more easily in the future.
We are looking for quotes on a quarter and half cabinet of rack space with at least the following:
- 10 amps power per 10U
- Remote power cycling for each outlet
- /27 subnet of IP addresses
- 1TB or 2TB monthly bandwidth (or more; we currently use close enough to
- 1TB/month that we'd at least need the option to use more bandwidth within a year)
- 24/7 access to the data center (potentially with 24/7 emergency support from staff)
We're also interested in a few other things if you provide them:
- Onsite backup services
- Fees for having staff rack (and potentially cable) new hardware which is shipped to your location
- Fees for minor tasks such as adjusting cables
Ideally we'd like to be able to have hardware, or at least small packages such as RAM, shipped to the facility and either held for us or placed into our rack as well.
<name> HCoop Inc, Representative