← Revision 26 as of 2008-07-07 04:28:15
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * MemberManual/UsingDomtool: Expand the notes on that page into something useful, and link to the other DomTool documentation on the wiki.
* As suggested on the page itself, I think we should just link to DomTool/UserGuide from MemberManual instead. --AdamChlipala
* MemberManual/MigrationGuide: Remove content that is already in the Manual in other places. Be sure to check existing pages first before removing content. I think that only content up to the Getting Started section on that page should remain. The page will go away after everyone is migrated.
* MemberManual/TransferringFiles: Look for existing pages about this topic, make them subpages of this one, and link to the subpages with explanatory descriptions.
* MemberManual/EmailDelivery: Move content on this topic from MemberManual/MigrationGuide to here. Move existing complete pages on Exim filtering and procmail into subpages of this page.
* MemberManual/ServingWebsites: Move content on this topic from MemberManual/MigrationGuide to here.
* MemberManual/UsingCron: Write brief introduction to using cron, and give examples that use Kerberos tickets.
* I don't think there's any existing pages on this topic. --MichaelOlson
* I will take care of this. --DavorOcelic
| * Nothing!
== Medium priority ==
* MemberManual/TransferringFiles: The OpenAFS subpage needs a MacOSX chapter.
* [[MemberManual/Email/MailingLists]]: Update with new instructions.
|Line 18:||Line 15:|
|* MemberManual/VersionControl: Describe the use of each version control system in its own subpage. Example: [:MemberManual/VersionControl/git:].||* MemberManual/VersionControl: Describe the use of each version control system in its own subpage. Example: [[MemberManual/VersionControl/git]].|
This is a listing of the pages that need some sort of attention. We do want to keep these pages around.
1. High priority
2. Medium priority
MemberManual/TransferringFiles: The OpenAFS subpage needs a MacOSX chapter.
MemberManual/Email/MailingLists: Update with new instructions.