HCoop member since 2005; served as Secretary 2011--2018
- Jitsi Meet support
ActivityPub-based libre social networking system (e.g., Mastodon, Pleroma, etc. -- Twitter/FB alternatives)
- Matrix or a similar libre text-chat system (maybe; at least we have IRC)
- Package (finish packaging) HCoop software for Guix to make it easier for non-sysadmins to experiment
- Implement HCoop integration under Guix System (openafs service, etc.)
Automagic LetsEncrypt integration
- Allow use of GNU Guix on HCoop (provided that resource requirements are not too high)
- Informally federate with other hosting coops and collectives? Perhaps go further and informally federate with workers coops as well?
- Better domtool usability; perhaps eldoc integration, a GUI/form-based interface to (a subset) of the language, etc.
- Become a small-scale Gandi domain reseller? (easy "buy and add a domain" system for portal)
- Better voting system for board elections (ranked-choice, etc.)? Purely a theoretical issue right now
- Try out some gitweb alternatives, like sourcehut
- Kerberos 2FA support?
Single sign-on for hcoop.net websites? (not kerberos-based due to lack of browser support under typical configurations, although that's theoretically possible, perhaps with a WebExtension...)
- Disable wiki captchas for logged-in users
- Try out account renaming
- Licensing policy (libre licensing for software and official documentation)
- Contemplate new/adjusted logo design
- Website design tweaks
- Sieve support for roundcube
- Discuss possible uses of a surplus