← Revision 26 as of 2008-07-07 04:28:15
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * MemberManual/MigrationGuide: Remove content that is already in the Manual in other places. Be sure to check existing pages first before removing content. I think that only content up to the Getting Started section on that page should remain. The page will go away after everyone is migrated.
* MemberManual/TransferringFiles: Should be good to go now? May need some tweaks from the style guru -- RyanMikulovsky
* ["MemberManual/Email/MailingLists"]: Update with new instructions.
* MemberManual/ServingWebsites: Move content on this topic from MemberManual/MigrationGuide to here.
|Line 11:||Line 8:|
* MemberManual/TransferringFiles: The OpenAFS subpage needs a MacOSX chapter.
* [[MemberManual/Email/MailingLists]]: Update with new instructions.
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* MemberManual/VersionControl: Describe the use of each version control system in its own subpage. Example: [:MemberManual/VersionControl/git:].||* MemberManual/VersionControl: Describe the use of each version control system in its own subpage. Example: [[MemberManual/VersionControl/git]].|
This is a listing of the pages that need some sort of attention. We do want to keep these pages around.
1. High priority
2. Medium priority
MemberManual/TransferringFiles: The OpenAFS subpage needs a MacOSX chapter.
MemberManual/Email/MailingLists: Update with new instructions.